Vacations are a great time to take a break from your regular schedule, and that can mean never setting the alarm. Enjoy waking up as early or as late as you’d like during your getaway to Key West and NYAH. This adults-only hotel near Duval Street puts you close to some of the best sights and activities on the island, including tasty bakeries, bars and shops, and more. Before setting off on your day’s adventure, start the day off with a breathtaking sunrise from some of the best viewing spots in Key West.
Where to See the Best Sunrises on Key West
From Mallory Square’s nightly celebration to sunset cruises, there are plenty of ways to take in the sunset that sometimes the stunning sunrise can be forgotten. When you wake up early to take in Mother Nature’s show, you’ll have less crowds to worry about, giving you an unobstructed view of the start of another day.
- Local beaches on the east side of the island like Smathers Beach and Higgs Memorial Beach are great spots to layout and see the sun creep into the horizon.
- Another great option is piers, including Edward B. Knight Pier and Higgs Beach Pier.
- Avoid the crowds and heat by visiting Southernmost Point at sunrise.
- When the sunrise is later in the morning, view the sight while exploring the Key West Nature Preserve.
- Go for a sunrise bike ride by checking out a rental from NYAH’s front desk.
Looking for more suggestions on where to see the moon give way to the sun? Ask our front desk staff for their recommendations.
Enjoy a Slow Down at NYAH
When you book your getaway to Key West, you are giving yourself permission to recharge your batteries from everyday life. Whether you’re planning a getaway with friends or a romantic escape for two, NYAH, Not Your Average Hotel, is the ideal place to call home. After starting your day with a magical Key West sunrise, come back to the hotel to enjoy a continental breakfast. We offer both private and shared rooms, so you can find the lodging option that works best for your and your group. Be sure to check for special offers to save when booking your stay. Share photos from your trip by using #IShareatNYAH!