Everyone knows the Florida Keys are home to some of the world’s best beaches and clearest waters. NYAH is ideal for relaxing and unwinding after a day soaking in the sunshine on boat tours, bike tours, or parasailing above the waters. Not only is our adults-only hotel close to Duval Street, but it’s also near some of the best bakeries in Key West, Florida. Enjoy a sweet treat before returning to your accommodations or before a night out on the town at area bars.
The Top 5 Key West Bakeries
Key West is known for delicious key lime pies and treats. Shops like Key Lime Pie Bakery and Kermit’s Key West Lime Shoppe have you covered if you’re craving this tart but creamy dessert. If you’re looking to try other scrumptious treats, check out one of the other fantastic bakeries found near NYAH, Not Your Average Hotel.
- Old Town Bakery, on the corner of Grinnell and Eaton, is known for its pastries and artisan breads. They also bake up amazing cookies and sweets, like a raspberry Linzer torte and chocolate walnut brownie.
- Since 1984, Croissants de France Bakery has been baking tasty treats that are the perfect combination of French food and a Caribbean touch. Stop into this Duval Street shop to browse the menu filled with cakes and tarts.
- Find a range of sweet treats at Mattheessen’s Homemade on Duval Street. You’ll have a hard time choosing from the variety of fresh-made cookies, rich fudge, and homemade ice cream.
- La Grignote brings a taste of France to Key West. This Duval Street bakery makes its own bread, chocolate croissants, and croissants. Select from the delicious treats that fill the menu for the perfect addition to any picnic lunch.
- If you missed the complimentary breakfast at NYAH or had an early morning start, swing by Glazed Donuts. Serving traditional and inventive donuts, this bakery is open until 1 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday or until they sell out.
Unwind from Your Sugar High Poolside at NYAH
After treating yourself to something sweet from the best bakeries in Key West, bask in the Florida sunshine back at NYAH. With three pools and a jacuzzi, our hotel close to Mallory Square is the perfect place to relax after exploring the island. With rooms that can hold up to six people, our spacious accommodations are great for groups of all sizes. Enjoy all of the fantastic on-site amenities to make the most out of your stay. Share your photos using #IShareatNYAH! Get your vacation started by booking your stay online today.