We are pleased to inform you that the State of Florida and Monroe County has officially approved hotels in Key West to be open on Monday, June 1st, 2020. These have been extraordinarily challenging times for everyone, and we want to thank you for your support of NYAH.
Your health and that of our team members, and community, continues to be our utmost priority and concern. As part of our dedication to continuously improve on our guest experience, and offer a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits our property, we have implemented rigorous hygiene and cleaning procedures as per the COVID guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), and theAmerican Hotel and Lodging Association(AHLA).
WHAT WILL YOUR EXPERIENCE BE LIKE?
For your protection, and that of fellow guests, and employees, we ask for your cooperation as we have made the following temporary modifications to our customer service protocols:
– You will be required to wear a face mask in all common interior areas and when walking to and from the room, as well as during any interaction with staff.
– We ask you to practice social distancing by staying 6 feet from other people, space permitting.
– For your protection, and those of our team members, no employee will enter your room during your stay, apart from emergency maintenance. This means there will be no housekeeping service, but towels, linen, and bathroom amenities will be delivered upon request, in a contactless manner, as well as retrieving any trash.
– Our Breakfast and Happy Hour services have been simplified, as we strive to deliver the best experience possible while adjusting to safety guidelines.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards, and the sensitivity of the current circumstances which we are in.
– All team members are screened for COVID symptoms before their shifts and are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well.
– Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all team members, based on their role and responsibilities, and in adherence to local regulations and guidance. This includes masks, gloves, and goggles.
– Our team is trained on how to respond swiftly in handling guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
– Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the lobby.
SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Social and physical distancing is one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of Coronavirus, and we appreciate your cooperation for the safety of other guests and our staff.
– Seating in all public areas is positioned at least 6 feet apart.
– Directional signage has been installed to maintain one-way traffic in public areas where possible.
– Floor markings indicate 6 feet distancing in the lobby.
Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed at all guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as the lobby, breakfast area, and pools and spa area.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our cleaning protocols include EPA-approved disinfectantsthat meet CDC requirements for use, and are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and blood borne pathogens.
– High touch areas, such as, but not limited to doors, door handles, handrails, furniture in public spaces, signature pads, and credit card readers are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
– Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
– Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency with locks, walls, toilet seats, sinks, faucets, and doors being disinfected during each service.
– Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
High touch areas, such as, but not limited to door handles, light switches, thermostats, lamps, power outlets, remote controls, and sinks and faucets, are cleaned and sanitized in an enhanced manner.
For our guests’ safety we have removed numerous touchpoints in our guest rooms such as hairdryers and ice buckets. Please ask the Front Desk if you require any of these items.
NYAH has put in place measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Guests are responsible for abiding by any rules or guidelines we have put in place for their protection. Guests understand that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where other people are present. BY VISITING NYAH YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO EXPOSURE.
Thank you for your continued loyalty, patience and understanding. We wish you and your loved one’s health and wellness, and please know our team looks forward to welcoming you back for an enjoyable time in Key West now that we are open again.