Whether planning a romantic trip for two or a getaway with your closest girlfriends, there’s no better Key West home base than NYAH. Our adults-only hotel is only steps away from Duval Street and is known for being a top option for group travelers. During your stay at Not Your Average Hotel, set off on memorable adventures that are sure to leave you with lifelong memories. If you’re looking for a unique way to explore the island, set off to do a bit of shopping in local Key West shops and boutiques.
A Checklist of Fabulous Shops & Boutiques
Whether you’re looking for the perfect keepsake at a Key West gift shop or something to wear for date night, the shops in Key West have something for everyone. Take your time exploring places like The Shops at Mallory Village or Bahama Village Market to see what goodies you can find.
- Find your next page-turner at Key West Island Books. The staff is more than happy to offer suggestions!
- Visit the oldest cigar manufacturer in Key West by stopping by Rodriguez Cigar Factory. Make your visit extra memorable by going on a guided tour where you’ll learn to prepare and wrap your own cigar.
- Tucked away in Little Bahama is Besame Mucho. The shelves are lined with everything from clothing to leather-bound journals.
- Treat yourself to handcrafted footwear from Kino Sandals. The brand has been a staple since 1966 and is known for high-quality yet affordable sandals.
- If you’re looking for the perfect souvenir, head over to Funky Flamingo Gift Shop. The family-owned business has a little bit of everything, including dinnerware, clothing, and art.
- Vignette Key West is an excellent option for a new outfit. Let the experienced staff help pull together a look that makes you feel as good as you look.
- Find a truly special keepsake at Wyland Gallery of Key West. The store is filled with sculptures and paintings that capture the beauty of the Florida Keys.
Unwind in Comfort at NYAH
After a day of shopping in Key West or visiting the aquarium, there’s nothing better than unwinding in your home away from home. There are plenty of ways to do just that at NYAH. Relax by one of three pools, or go for a dip in the jacuzzi. Don’t forget to take advantage of our nightly happy hour!
If you’re looking to get away from the crowds, retreat to your spacious accommodation. Our rooms, designed with groups in mind, provide you with the perfect place to take a nap or catch up on your favorite show. Start planning your next Key West vacation by checking out our special offers. When you’re ready, reserving your stay is as simple as clicking a button.