Despite its small size, Key West is home to countless adventures and attractions. With so many things to do and see, you need a home base close to it all, and you get exactly that when you stay at NYAH. Our adults-only hotel is only steps from one of the most popular corridors on the island. Before enjoying the energetic bars on Duval Street, start your night with a delicious meal from one of the world-class restaurants that line the streets.
What to Know about 5 Places to Eat on Duval Street
Duval Street is a hub for everything from shopping to nightlife. It’s also only about a 10-minute walk from NYAH, Not Your Average Hotel. This street is home to an incredible food scene, which means no matter what you’re craving, there is a Key West restaurant on Duval Street that can meet your needs.
- Found inside a Victorian house from the 1800s is Nine One Five, open daily for dinner. The menu features eclectic fusion cuisine, from salads to pasta and other entrees.
- If you’re feeling like having authentic Italian cuisine, head to La Trattoria. Create your ideal three-course meal, complete with antipasti, a main entree, and a decadent dessert.
- Old Town Tavern & Beer Garden is a go-to place for visitors and locals alike looking for good food, good beer, and good times. The Duval Street spot has everything from burgers to three types of Bahn Mi.
- In addition to tasty bites, Willie T’s is known for exceptional daily drink specials. Sip on a signature mojito while deciding between one of their scrumptious dishes. There is also live music daily, so you can enjoy dinner and a show all at once.
- Since 1999, Caroline’s Cafe has been a Key West staple. Found at the corner of Caroline and Duval streets, this restaurant is known for a menu that has both classic American dishes and tastes of Key West cuisine.
Feel at Home at NYAH
When choosing your Key West home base, you want somewhere near adventure and amenities. Be within walking distance of things like Duval Street restaurants and historical landmarks by booking your stay at NYAH.
Designed with group travelers in mind, our adults-only hotel features private and shared rooms that come with private lockers, en-suite bathrooms, personal charging stations, and more. Browse our different accommodations before reserving your stay online with the click of a button. Don’t forget to check for special offers when planning your trip. Share your foodie pics and other adventures with us using #IShareAtNYAH!