When you are planning a tropical vacation to a beautiful paradise destination like Key West, it can be a little daunting. A majority of the time you end up thinking about all of the activities you will be doing, planning your itinerary, locating your ideal Key West Lodging, finding those perfect beach outfits, and about twenty other things. It is easy to forget items when packing or end up distracted and forget to put that one necessity you can’t live without into your bag. We have all been there. Here at NYAH, we want to help take a bit of that weight off your shoulders and curated a Key West packing list of essentials so that nothing you need gets left behind.
- Essential Toiletries
- Comfortable warm weather clothing
- A light sweater
- A pair of long pants and a warmer shirt for cool evenings
- Lotion with aloe in case of sunburn
- Insect repellant
- Sandals AND walking shoes
- Beach Towel
- Tote for carrying your beach going supplies
- Waterproof container for phone and valuables
- Camera for capturing incredible memories
- Electronics chargers
- Water bottle
- Cash and Cards
We have all packed for something, whether we were moving, visiting relatives, business trips, or traveling for the fun of it, however, there are a few pro-tips that you may not know. Nobody likes having several heavy bags that end up costing extra money on flights and are a pain to get from place to place. Here are a few pointers to cut back on space and help you travel lighter!
- Roll your clothing- Most of us fold our clothes or toss items haphazardly into our bags, but when you roll your clothing, you can squeeze them next to each other easier to save space.
- Find a beach tote that can double as your carry-on- This tip can help you not only save space in your suitcase but also cut back on the amount of bags you are carrying around.
- Leave some space in your suitcase- By doing this, you leave room for those souvenirs that you find along your travels without needing to cram them anywhere they fit and risk breakables getting damaged in transit.
Finding The Perfect Stay
Whether it is just you or a group of friends, it can be hard to find a room that comfortably fits all of you without spending extra getting two adjoined rooms or an expensive suite that everyone will argue about who gets the king sized bed vs. the pullout couch. Here at the NYAH, you will find fantastic Key West lodging that allows you to change the room to make sure everyone has suitable quarters. We have furnishings that can be adjusted to add, remove, and change the sizes of the beds, so nobody needs to fight over who is sleeping where. Give us a call at 844-399-6924 or visit our website to learn more about our lodging and start planning your Key West adventure!