For being a small island, Key West is jam-packed with adventure. The possibilities are endless, from riding jet skis to enjoying a sunshine-filled beach day. In order to stay energized, you need a couple of things. One is a tranquil place to call home, and booking your stay at NYAH ensures that is covered. You also need delicious and filling meals. Key West food’s scene has it all, including spots serving up cheesy and comforting pizza.
The Best Restaurants in Key West for a Slice
The restaurants in Key West have you covered from morning to night. Start your day with a decadent brunch before heading out on your adventures. When hunger starts to set in, enjoy a comfort food staple: pizza. The spots in Key West serving up pizza by the slice or whole pie are known for traditional toppings and their own unique flavor combinations.
- Once an old trolley, Clemente’s Trolley Pizzeria is perhaps one of the most unique spots to get pizza in Key West. Their menu is filled with creative and classic pies, as well as other homestyle main dishes.
- Duetto Pizza & Gelato is a great spot for breakfast and dessert. Their crust is made fresh daily with semolina and comes topped with a variety of ingredients. They also offer creamy gelato, the perfect sweet treat.
- For over three decades, Angelina’s Pizzeria has been creating incredible dishes in the heart of Old Town. Browse their menu, and you’ll find a variety of signature pies. You can also create your own perfect slice.
- Pizza Joe’s is known for being a counter-serve cafe with a local vibe that can’t be beaten. Offering take-out pizza by the slice or whole pie, this is an excellent option for those looking to enjoy their pizza by our pool.
- Relax on a shaded garden patio while browning the menu at Onlywood Pizzeria Trattoria. Their Neapolitan pizza starts with an incredible crust before being transformed into their signature pies.
Start Planning Your Key West Getaway
A pizza from one of the world-class restaurants in Key West makes for the perfect picnic meal, either out at a local beach or back in your room at NYAH, Not Your Average Hotel. Found only steps from Duval Street, our adults-only hotel is the ideal home base for any group.
Our bunk-style accommodations, which come in shared and private options, give you a tranquil place to call home and rest up for another day of fun. A great way to unwind before turning in for the night is lounging by one of our three pools or jacuzzi. Check out our special offers and reserve your stay online today. Don’t forget to share photos of your stay using #IShareAtNYAH.