Key West is a small island, measuring about 4.2 square miles, which means most of your adventures are just a short distance from NYA Hotel. Found steps from Duval Street, our adults-only hotel is perfect for everyone from bachelorette parties to couples. While you can get to most of your activities by foot or jeep rental, a unique way to get from point a to point b in Key West is on moped rentals.
The 5 Best Key West Rental Services
When looking for your perfect rental, you may see the terms scooter and moped both used. These vehicles are very similar, but scooters have more powerful motors. The rental shops throughout Key West offer both modes of transportation, so you can choose the one that fits your adventure best.
- Ever since it opened in 1998, Key West Moped has been hooking visitors up with a safe and reliable rental. Their scooters are replaced yearly, so you know you’re riding the most up-to-date model.
- Pirate Rentals has all your rental needs covered, including scooters. Offering both one and two-seater options, you can rent for as little as three hours or up to a full day. This shop also provides free customer pickup.
- Enjoy free pickup and drop-off when you rent through A&M Rentals. Choose either a single-seater or two-seater model. Their scoots can be rented by the hour or the day.
- Sunshine Scooters has two convenient locations to rent from. Rates for your rental vary depending on the length of the rental and which model you choose. They also provide helmets free of charge.
- Hydro-Thunder of Key West offers a variety of scooter rentals. Choose either a single or double-rider Yamaha. They also offer two-passenger Vespa scooters, which are another great transportation option.
Feel at Home on Your Key West Getaway
After exploring all there is to do in Key West on moped rentals, unwind in comfort back at NYA Hotel, Not Your Average Hotel. Designed for group travelers, our hotel near Duval Street has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing escape.
Our bunk accommodations can sleep up to six people and come with private lockers, a personal charging station, and an en suite bathroom. We also offer on-site amenities designed to enhance your stay, including complimentary breakfast, three pools, and a jacuzzi. Share photos of your visit using #IShareAtNYAH. When you’re ready to start planning your holiday, check out our special offers and reserve your room online.